Built to the same exacting standards as all our machines, our barrel packer is the industry leader in reliability and ease of use.
- Adapts to all types of in-line coloring and striping equipment systems.
- Packs wire into all drums up to 24" in diameter and up to 43" high.
- Separate variable speed DC motors controlling capstan and turntable, with fine-tune adjustment for table speed.
- Adjustable thumper to facilitate easy packing of the wire into the barrel.
- Digital feet-per-minute speed indicator.
- Built-in electrical port for additional accessories or auxiliary equipment.
- Prewired for modular accessories:
- Predetermined counter
- Insulation spark tester
- wire sensor switch
- Electrical: 110 volt, single phase.
- Dimensions: 59” wide, 36” long, 58” high.
- Wire Sizes: 14 to 22 gauge (stranded).
- Speeds: To 300 feet per minute.
- Weight: Approximately 550 pounds.
|Click Here to Download Flyer|
|Contact Us about this Machine >>|