WIREWINDER PAY-OFF AND TAKE-UP
The Wirewinder Pay-Off and Take-Up are sturdy but lightweight units that can handle a wide range of spool sizes and wire types. The Take-Up is electronically powered, wired for various accessories and features a fully adjustable levelwind.
- SPOOL SIZES: 6" to 18" O.D. , 3/4" to 2 1/8" core hole diameters, 70 pounds maximum. 3/4" shaft with cone.
- MECHANICALLY ADJUSTABLE TENSION.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BOLT-DOWN.
- SPOOL SIZES: 6" to 18" O.D., 3/4" to 2 1/8" core hole diameters. 3/4" shaft with cone.
- SHAFT SPEED: 0-360 RPM with full constant torque from 50-360 RPM. Initial wire speeds up to 188 FPM from spools with 2" diameter hubs.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE LEVELWIND: From .029 to .234 per revolution for infinite variation of lay on take-up spool while equipment is in operation. Adjustable for various spool widths up to 14".
- PREWIRED FOR THE FOLLOWING MODULAR ACCESSORIES: Predetermined counter, wire sensor switch and insulation spark tester.
|Click Here to Download Flyer|
|Contact Us about this Machine >>|